On-the Job-Trainee (OJT) or Intern for the Development of Animated Videos
The OJT or Intern will support Abiva’s content development team by developing animated videos. The OJT’s responsibilities include the following:
- Use Adobe Animate and Adobe Photoshop to create animated videos based on provided storyboards
- Meet production schedules and processes while ensuring that outputs meet Abiva’s quality assurance (QA) standards
- Collaborate with Abiva’s content developers to learn and master the animated video development process
• Taking up BS Computer Science with specialization in Digital Arts, Animation and Game Development or equivalent
• Proficient in Adobe Animate and Adobe Adobe Photoshop
• Familiar with Camtasia
• Available to start as soon as possible and render at least 300 hours full-time
Interested applicants may submit their resume and an endorsement letter from the dean/ internship coordinator by email.
Interview and assessment will be done online. Interns will be working from home and should meet the minimum requirements to be able to perform the assigned tasks.