Cultivate a positive mindset, and choose productive actions by examining your emotions and interpretations in the classroom. By investigating three management phases–awareness, analysis, and choice–teachers can become mindful of factors that influence their interactions with students and learn a process for ensuring positive outcomes. You’ll gain concrete strategies and activities that enhance classroom practice and impact student learning.
- Develop a deep understanding of the human mind.
- Self-assess your mental state in regard to career, family, and friends.
- Understand how to use the three-phase management process every day to ensure success.
- Identify and stay true to your moral purpose and ideals to cultivate personal and professional satisfaction.
- Gain strategies and activities to enhance the lives of students, and learn to honor each student’s self-system.
Abiva is the exclusive distributor of Marzano books in the Philippines.