- Provides a general background, understanding, and appreciation of Earth as a planet
- Looks into the Earth system’s interrelationships as well as into the basic principles that influence the forces and processes at work on the planet
- Presents the geologic history of Earth as well as its structure, composition, features and resources
- Presents issues and problems that arise from the interactions between humans and the natural environment
- Aligns each chapter with the topics specified in the Department of Education (DepEd) K to 12 curriculum for Earth Science.
SCIENCE LITERACY FOR ALL: EARTH SCIENCE
CHARINA GRACIA B. BANAAY, PhD DANIEL EDISON M. HUSANA, PhD FAITH S. MARANAN, PhD