- Focuses on the domains, content standards, and performance standards of the K to 12 language arts curriculum. These domains specifically focus on oral language, fluency, writing and composition, grammar, vocabulary development, listening comprehension, attitudes, and study strategies.
- Adheres to the guiding principles of learner-centered education where teachers can encourage and guide in relevant, context-based language exercise
- Develops the students’ skills as readers and hones their cultural literacy
- Provides an understanding of how literature in English has evolved in the Philippines, Asia, and across the world and presents a wide array of literature based on region and origin.
- Puts emphasis on the functional use of language and aims on how to help the students learn how to communicate and express ideas in practical and useful context
- Updated components, lessons, activities, and reading selections to meet the needs of 21st century learners
ENGLISH IN PERSPECTIVE
Maria Alicia Bustos-Orosa Laura Sapitula-Dela Cruz Virginia Rollins-Natividad, Dinah F. Mindo Eden Regala-Flores, Aireen Barrios-Arnuco
Worktext, Teachers Guide, Curriculum Map