To fully prepare students for college, careers, and life, it is essential for educators to nurture students’ behavioral skills along with their academic skills. With Behavior: The Forgotten Curriculum, you will learn how to employ the most effective behavioral and social skills activities for your particular class and form unique relationships with each and every learner. Through this personalized classroom behavior-management approach, you can anticipate potential problem areas and confidently respond to students in need of intensive and differentiated supports.
Use behavior-management strategies based on response to intervention to:
- Understand the importance of communicating the why of behavioral learning to students.
- Identify and define the behavioral skills that will most benefit your students.
- Model and teach behavioral skills simultaneously with academic skills.
- Learn how and when to employ behavioral system supports across all three RTI tiers (MTSS).
- Implement formative assessment and other tools for measuring behavioral-skill development and success.
- Hear from educators who have successfully applied behavioral-skill teaching in their classroom-management strategies.
Abiva is the exclusive distributor of Marzano books in the Philippines.