A Web Developer is a professional who is responsible for the design and construction of websites. They ensure that sites meet user expectations by ensuring they look good, run smoothly and offer easy access points with no loading issues between pages or error messages.
• At least three years’ experience in developing e-learning, web solutions, or software for an educational environment
• Good technical understanding and hands-on experience of dynamic web technologies (client/server-side development, database programming etc.) and frameworks, including: PHP, SQL, ASP, .NET, jQuery etc.
• Good understanding of mobile development technologies, standards, tools and lifecycles, including: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, and Mobile developer accounts and processes
• Good understanding and experience of e-learning standards, including: AICC, SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 & TinCan/Xapi etc.
• Good understanding and experience of e-learning technologies, including: Learning Management Systems (Moodle etc.) and Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Understanding and experience of e-learning development tools and technologies, including: Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Edge, Photoshop etc.) and e-Learning authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, etc)
• Good understanding and experience of e-learning content development and processes:
– Course development
– Graphic design (UI design, asset design, illustration).
– Computer science or relevant degree
At Abiva, we want our employee’s career journey worthwhile and believe that it is but a reflection of our corporate culture. Each one recognizes their work as a meaningful contribution to the company’s success.
We are proud to have a positive workplace. Abiva’s dynamic leaders are committed to nurturing and supporting its people. We support a culture of learning, teamwork, and excellence, and ensure our employee’s well-being.