• Good technical understanding and hands-on experience of dynamic web technologies (client/server-side development, database programming etc.) and frameworks, including: PHP, SQL, ASP, .NET, jQuery etc.
• Good understanding of mobile development technologies, standards, tools and lifecycles, including: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, and Mobile developer accounts and processes
• Good understanding and experience of e-learning standards, including: AICC, SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 & TinCan/Xapi etc.
• Good understanding and experience of e-learning technologies, including: Learning Management Systems (Moodle etc.) and Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Understanding and experience of e-learning development tools and technologies, including: Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Edge, Photoshop etc.) and e-Learning authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, etc)
• Good understanding and experience of e-learning content development and processes:
– Course development
– Graphic design (UI design, asset design, illustration).
– Computer science or relevant degree
At Abiva, we want our employee’s career journey worthwhile and believe that it is but a reflection of our corporate culture. Each one recognizes their work as a meaningful contribution to the company’s success.
We are proud to have a positive workplace. Abiva’s dynamic leaders are committed to nurturing and supporting its people. We support a culture of learning, teamwork, and excellence, and ensure our employee’s well-being.