On-the Job-Trainee (OJT) or Intern for Ebook Conversion
TThe OJT or Intern will support Abiva’s content development team by developing ebooks for Abiva Publishing House, Inc. (APHI). The OJT’s responsibilities include the following:
1. Convert work texts from PDF to ebooks in ePub 3 format through coding and the use of templates
2. Meet production schedules and processes while ensuring that outputs meet the Abiva’s quality assurance (QA) standards
3. Collaborate with the Abiva’s ebook developers to learn and master the ebook conversion process
• Taking up BS Computer Science or Information Technology with specialization in Web and Mobile Applications or equivalent
• Available to start as soon as possible and render at least 500 hours full-time
Interested applicants may submit their resume and an endorsement letter from the dean/ internship coordinator by email.
Interview and assessment will be done online. Interns will be working from home and should meet the minimum requirements to be able to perform the assigned tasks.